You’re a wellbeing brand looking for strategic consultancy and content that captivates your audience? I’m your woman.
With over 18 years of experience writing and editing for the biggest newspapers and magazines in the UK, I know how to connect your brand with your audience.
My clients include both big and boutique players in the wellbeing industry, including brands like Boots, airbnb, Holland & Barrett, Kellogg’s and more. I also work closely with influencers and trend forecasting agencies like The Futures Company and Yourfuture MRM.
To help your brand grow, I can:
- devise strategy;
- consult on branding;
- forecast trends;
- write trend reports;
- host panels;
- forge your tone of voice;
- create multichannel content.
Let’s chat about how we can work together – email me at Kate.Faithfull.Williams@gmail.com to get started. Meanwhile, here are some examples of what I do for brands…
- airbnb wanted to investigate the future of travel. My trend report revealed how waking up in a new bed, immersed in a new life, is our passport to becoming the person we dream of being.
- Speaking to sleep-deprived new mums requires empathy, clarity and speed – their attention is pulled in a million directions. I consulted on the creation of two tools for the Boots app, designed to support parents through weaning and sleep training.
- Mamas & Papas wanted to create a hub for new parents to get all the support and advice they need. My answer for the website? Create a community, hero honesty and answer the questions parents don’t dare ask their friends (but do Google in the dead of night).
- Kellogg’s needed expert breakfast insights to reposition into a plant-based marketplace – hello, carb-conscious, sugar-sceptic consumers. This led to the launch of the new organic, vegan W.K.Kellogg cereal range.
- Can a supermarket boost sales by telling the right wellbeing stories about its produce, its ethics and its people? Yes. As Content Director of The Co-Op’s heritage rebrand, I wrote on-pack copy, newsletters and membership messaging that helped restore customer trust.